Comments with which recipe we should make next!
1 cup bittersweet chocolate chunks
1 3/4 cups heavy cream, chilled
3 large egg whites
1/4 cup sugar
Bittersweet chocolate, shaved, for garnish
1. Temper chocolate, stirring until melted. Turn off the heat and let stand.
2. Beat heavy cream until it forms soft peaks. Set aside.
3. Whip egg whites with a hand mixer until soft peaks form, gradually adding in sugar.
4. Using a whisk, fold the tempered chocolate into the egg whites. Once fully incorporated, fold in the whipped cream. Transfer to a baking dish if desired, cover and refrigerate until set (about 1 hour).
5. Serve with shaved chocolate and enjoy!
Subscribe to Tastemade: http://taste.md/1QsXIWq
LIKE us on Facebook: http://taste.md/1Zf0Bve
FOLLOW us on Instagram: http://taste.md/1OaAv4P
FIND us on Snapchat Discover: http://taste.md/1P9UuDM